NRA Reform is Underway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have an option on belonging to the NRA if I want to continue to be a member of TCGC in Norman and have a place close to home to shoot.....hopefully Mark and the other new NRA board members will turn things around.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who are you expecting to support training of Instructors and Coaches needed to help youth shooters and all the recently new gun owners?
I’ve got a better question. Why do you think it takes a “big govt” organization to train instructors and coaches and help new gun owners?!?
That mind set and expecting “govt” to do stuff is exactly why this whole damn country is in the shape it’s in. :rolleyes2

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve got a better question. Why do you think it takes a “big govt” organization to train instructors and coaches and help new gun owners?!?
That mind set and expecting “govt” to do stuff is exactly why this whole damn country is in the shape it’s in. :rolleyes2
Who said anything about a "big govt organization"? You have to have training certifications from recognized organizations for many reasons, one of which is insurance liabilities.

Many states recognize NRA creds for their Concealed Carry Instructors

Scouting requires NRA creds

USA Shooting Sports recognizes Coaches creds from the NRA

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said anything about a "big govt organization"?
Well, actually you did when you started talking about the NRA, because that’s exactly what it’s become. It’s as corrupt as the federal govt too.

You have to have training certifications from recognized organizations for many reasons, one of which is insurance liabilities.

Many states recognize NRA creds for their Concealed Carry Instructors

Scouting requires NRA creds

USA Shooting Sports recognizes Coaches creds from the NRA
The NRA has created a monopoly on this stuff that needs to be busted up. They shouldn’t be the only game in town for training and certifications.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna see them go all out against any and all 2A infringement. I've watched them sign off on "acceptable" infringements far too many times in my lifetime. More like GOA & SAF. Though dumping WLP was a good start.
Right now, their imediate focus is to remain solvent and out of bankruptcy. Their WLP selected external legal counsel William Brewer has hit them with a 20 million dollar bill to be paid

Latest posts

Top Bottom