People are delinquent on almost everything they owe money on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are running out of props. This is why the bidet is raiding capital gains and inheritances. This is why there are reviews of rules which will tax all unrealized 401k “gains” in investments.

Once props/external supports are no longer available or adequate then the house of cards will fall. This will be worse than the housing bubble which would once again be popped.

Part of what I do is money management, the ability to purchase has been significantly eroded. In my farm we have seen our input costs rise quickly to heights our sales over the past year do NOT support. A replacement steer costs more to buy right now than I sold for in November and earlier. Believe me, people were not happy about paying my asking prices then, today they would be CHEAP.
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/01/why-hundreds-of-us-banks-may-be-at-risk-of-failure.html

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I truly believe that all us sane people should start carrying baseball bats with us. Maybe we could beat some sense into the dumbasses out there. 😇🤣🤣🤣 And JHFC don't whine to me you dumbasses (not you TK -- you can recognize sarcasm when you see it.😉) It's a ****ing JOKE! 🙄🙄🙄
The problem is: If ‘insanity’ is defined by a consensus of the majority, we may learn that we are the ones considered insane!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is: If ‘insanity’ is defined by a consensus of the majority, we may learn that we are the ones considered insane!
Well, I ought argue that I probably need more therapy than the average person but I do manage to keep it together when I'm driving and not getting so angry that I feel the need to endanger those around me with my behavior just because of some slight, like getting cut off in traffic. People are why I prefer to just stay home.😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom