Straighttalk cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pills510

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at getting the parents a cell phone. I was @ walmart and saw the unlimited plan from Straighttalk for like 45 a month. Anyone have experience with these? What is the coverage area like here in NE Oklahoma.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking at getting the parents a cell phone. I was @ walmart and saw the unlimited plan from Straighttalk for like 45 a month. Anyone have experience with these? What is the coverage area like here in NE Oklahoma.

It's a T-Mobile sim, so you'll be on AT&T's network in NEOK.

roknruin1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use straight talk an i love it! But i dont know if you would want to go with the unlimited. I dont know about anyone else but i just cant seem to use my minutes or messages up on my 30 a month plan

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
StraightTalk is an offering by TracPhone and is CDMA.

1000 mins and 1000 texts are only $30, or you can go unlimited for $45.

CDMA service has improved since Verizon bought and upgraded several of the towers around this area (my folks are on Verizon and have pretty good service).

CDMA is typically more battery-hoggish than GSM (especially the 10 year old phones that come with the StraightTalk service :D ), but that's a pretty good price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom