Walmart - we are doomed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good God thats disgusting. Just think of all the men that have been thrown in jail for peeing and trying to hide behind something only to be turned in and dude arrested. Women seem to have a gender priviledge on getting to just go where and when they want. Not standing up for perverts exposing themselves, but sometimes especially after age starts taking its toll on your prostrate you have to pee.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Spider27monkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go at midnight (after work) and I would be the only person in the place. It was nice. Employees were helpful and efficient.

I don't think it's that way now. 🤷
I used to do the same thing—it was quiet and easy to get in and out. Most of the Walmarts around here are no longer open 24 hours, though. I think there are one or two in the Tulsa area that are 24 hour stores, but most close at 11pm.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Between Kroger, Dollar General and Braum's, I do fine without Wal Mart. Unless I need some produce Braum's doesn't have, then I'll go to Crest. They have an outstanding produce section.
The Waltons can pound sand.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You folks are so cruel……..

But seriously, they do employ a lot of folks that would be on our unemployment roles otherwise, so there is that.
And they pay a wage that still allows the employee to file for welfare and get it. While each of the Waltons are worth Billions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom