DUI - Tulsa reality TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well apparently Tulsa has it's own reality TV show.

It's call DUI on TLC. It's basically like the show COPS, only its just DUI arrests and its pretty much just in Tulsa.

I've watched 3 episodes already.

One one hand its great watching LEO's making stops and keep the streets safe, on the other hand it makes Tulsa look like a city full of drunks and drug addicts.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way when did Oklahoma officers start pulling over anyone for a busted head/taillight or a missing tag? The show seems to show a lot of them. I see them all over the place not pulled over.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way when did Oklahoma officers start pulling over anyone for a busted head/taillight or a missing tag? The show seems to show a lot of them. I see them all over the place not pulled over.

I know in Tulsa they are sticklers about tags. I've had numerous friends pulled over for expired tags. Also according to my neighborhood association the newest trendy crime is people will peel the year tag off your plate. If that's a crime trend then it makes you think cops must be busting a lot of people for it.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drunk drivers are epidemic here; knew a guy who was still driving after his third DUI. And I was told years ago about the tag-sticker peeling, and told to take a razor blade and make cuts throught it to help deter it from being peeled off. Won't do 'em any good when it comes off in pieces.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would think since oklahoma done away with the state vechicle inspection service, I would not be a bad idea to stop and check the safety of some cars. Tag lights, horns, tires, brake lights. Etc

Latest posts

Top Bottom