Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any vial that had been pieced 6 months ago would be risky to use...bacteria grows in there and you could get sepsis...90 days is probably the max I'd go and most vials say to discard them after 30 days I think.

Not true. If done properly, a vial can remain viable far longer than that. You just have to know how to draw from a vial properly. If they were expiring that fast, they wouldn't be prescribing it in such a way.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I prefer to play it safe...I use alcohol on the membrane before I draw...and I'm not sure what vial would last 6 months? Is this a 10Ml vial? what is the dose/frequency?

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now here's another deal that I haven't seen posted, but that some of you gym rats are aware of - at least vaguely. There was this guy named Frankenstein (that's what everybody called him) who ate those 3/4" cubes of steroit infused cattle feed. He always carried them on him and was always snacking on them. People laughed and joked about it - but behind his back - not to his face, because this guy was getting HUGE on those things. And he was mean. He liked to be rude to people just so he could provoke a response and fight them. He looked evil, too. Big guy. The roids had puffed up his face and exaggerated his features, he wore a flat top haircut and did in fact look like a Frankenstein. All he did was lift and eat cattle feed to get like that.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I prefer to play it safe...I use alcohol on the membrane before I draw...and I'm not sure what vial would last 6 months? Is this a 10Ml vial? what is the dose/frequency?

Proper procedure:
Administer must wash hands thoroughly
Remove syringe from package
Remove injection needle (still capped) from syringe and store in package
Remove draw-up needle (still capped) from package and place on syringe
Clean the vial top with a swab
Draw syringe back to needed dose
pierce vial top and inject air
draw up needed dose
cap and remove draw-up needle
place injection needle on syringe
swab injection site
insert needle and draw back on syringe plunger, looking for indications of proper needle insertion (no blood in syringe)
inject medication
remove needle while holding gauze pad or cotton ball on site to mediate any potential bleeding
cap injection needle
discard draw-up needle and syringe with injection needle on it in sharps container
store vial in original box

vial is 10ml, 1 injection every other week of 1ml. So, the vial will last 5 months, not six. sorry. Shots aren't bad. Needle isn't that big, but I'm usually sore for a day or two since it's intramuscular (and I'm a sissy)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna do a liver cleanse also. A toxic liver can cause these symptoms I'm told. And the amount of beer I have put down over the years, it can't hurt.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Latest posts

Top Bottom