McDonald's in hot water over boy or girl toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow,
So
Much
Fail.
I recommend McDonald's adopts the "You get whatever toy is on the top." policy.
Thank God there aren't any more serious problems than harassing a sandwich shack about the f'n toy surprise they hand out.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be fine with this kid's course of action if it wasn't for this part:
I have never heard of the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities before, but with a name like that, it is almost certainly an organization of pathological busybodies that initiates violence against people for extremely stupid and unjustifiable reasons. It is terrible parenting to teach that violence is an acceptable means of getting what you want from other people. Somebody ought to call DHS on Mr. and Mrs. Ayers-Brown or whatever teh fcuk. :P

Honestly, the girl needs to learn to be a little more open-minded and shed the biases she has for her family of origin... if she did, she might see that her own parents are actually gender-terrorists who have forced her into a destructive societal paradigm by giving her a traditionally feminine name like Antonia. She needs to puss up and petition for a name change to Antonio.

Antonia also fails to confront the patrio-hegemony in her own household when she keeps her last name of Ayers-Brown. Placing the father's last name first in the hyphenated name sends a loud and clear message of male supremacy. :rolleyes2 Once again, 'giner up and make up a new, non-genderstereotypical last name for your azz. Maybe then you'll get more than tepid praise from the feminist community like "not too shabby."

Dan, your posts make me want to have your babies.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your looking for numbers quoted? Ok, You see I don't mind debating and teaching. But I ain't gonna post a bunch of "Google foo" links, To prove that a certain population carry both male and female sexual traits. Its pretty common knowledge that bi-gender, or whatever you want to label them, exists. You can look them up yourself and prove me wrong (doubtful) and you might educate yourself in the process.

The link I posted will get you started in the right direction.

Translation: I don't have any proof to back up my claim, so I'll just insist I'm right and imply that it's from a vast base of articles easily available on the Internet

BTW, I never claimed that bi-gender individuals don't exist. And as to you teaching me something about genetics, human physiology or human sexuality, that's doubtful.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The toys themselves are disappoint. The idea of the toys excite the chirrens. The toys themselves go out with the trash. It's the idea of the cheap-ass pointless and disposable toys that we must address. Here's your McChicken and here's your Mctoy.
How long are the Mcchirren gonna fall for that?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The toys themselves are disappoint. The idea of the toys excite the chirrens. The toys themselves go out with the trash. It's the idea of the cheap-ass pointless and disposable toys that we must address. Here's your McChicken and here's your Mctoy.
How long are the Mcchirren gonna fall for that?
This is a deep McCultural question.
I don't have an answer to it.
If You're an American you should have this tattooed to your ass: "My children are even stupider than I am."

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to the little "feminist hero"; this kind of shithead and her equally ****-headed father are examples of the losers that ruin things for everyone else. If I was McD's, I'd just quit putting toys in happy meals altogether. The slide continues in the name of "progress".

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was McD's, I'd just quit putting toys in happy meals altogether. The slide continues in the name of "progress".
Best idea so far. Just quit putting those cheap-ass Chinese manufactured dime a dozen toys in your happy meals. Do it in the name of progress. We'll get by somehow. Maybe we'll have to swat our child on the butt when he whines that he didn't get some worthless trinket in his lunch. This is just the price we have to pay. Everybody doesn't get a medal. Wake-up and smell the coffee you 21st Century American child!
STFU and eat your fukcing McNuggets!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Translation: I don't have any proof to back up my claim, so I'll just insist I'm right and imply that it's from a vast base of articles easily available on the Internet

BTW, I never claimed that bi-gender individuals don't exist. And as to you teaching me something about genetics, human physiology or human sexuality, that's doubtful.

"Your correct. It's ingrained in our DNA. Except the ratio of gender identity is more in the neighborhood of 12 to 15% of all humans carry both sexual traits. It's not 99 out of a 100 boy/girl."

This is what your calling BS on. This statement. You want a single hyperlinked "source" to back up my generalized claim that "12 to 15% of all humans carry both sexual traits. Its not 99 out of a 100 boy/girl."

You bring nothing but childish tactics to the conversation. There is nothing in that statement to call BS on that's not easily found on the internet. You bring nothing to the table.....Yet you sit in the back seat and yell "source". As if this forum is a college classroom.

The only fact in that statement is "it's not 99 out of a 100 boy/girl.". That was directed at the OP's statement. It is widely accepted in scholastic circles that about 12 to 15% of the world's population is "intersex".

Cry ******** all you want. Ask for sources. Ask for studies. Believe what you want. Type it in your little search bar or go to college and learn something using real books from library's. The info is easily found.

You've won today's Pink McPrize for your contribution to the conversation. Now go find another thread to troll.

Latest posts

Top Bottom