McDonald's in hot water over boy or girl toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Vehemently refutes obviously hyperbolic statement with anecdotal evidence. This thread is complete!

Sums it up. But still, what source would suffice? Your mind is either open to other possibilities or its made up and no source would ever be legitimate enough.

Which is mostly why I don't post sources on forums. Would you post a source if the same conversation was held in a barbershop?

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sums it up. But still, what source would suffice? Your mind is either open to other possibilities or its made up and no source would ever be legitimate enough.

Which is mostly why I don't post sources on forums. Would you post a source if the same conversation was held in a barbershop?

I'd back up any thing I said or expect to be called out for spouting BS.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be fine with this kid's course of action if it wasn't for this part:
The findings had them filing a complaint with the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities in no time.
I have never heard of the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities before, but with a name like that, it is almost certainly an organization of pathological busybodies that initiates violence against people for extremely stupid and unjustifiable reasons. It is terrible parenting to teach that violence is an acceptable means of getting what you want from other people. Somebody ought to call DHS on Mr. and Mrs. Ayers-Brown or whatever teh fcuk. :P

Honestly, the girl needs to learn to be a little more open-minded and shed the biases she has for her family of origin... if she did, she might see that her own parents are actually gender-terrorists who have forced her into a destructive societal paradigm by giving her a traditionally feminine name like Antonia. She needs to puss up and petition for a name change to Antonio.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would be fine with this kid's course of action if it wasn't for this part:
I have never heard of the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities before, but with a name like that, it is almost certainly an organization of pathological busybodies that initiates violence against people for extremely stupid and unjustifiable reasons. It is terrible parenting to teach that violence is an acceptable means of getting what you want from other people. Somebody ought to call DHS on them assholes. :P

Source please. Don't make me call BS. ; )

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Antonia also fails to confront the patrio-hegemony in her own household when she keeps her last name of Ayers-Brown. Placing the father's last name first in the hyphenated name sends a loud and clear message of male supremacy. :rolleyes2 Once again, 'giner up and make up a new, non-genderstereotypical last name for your azz. Maybe then you'll get more than tepid praise from the feminist community like "not too shabby."

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That doesn't address the numbers you quoted.

So your looking for numbers quoted? Ok, You see I don't mind debating and teaching. But I ain't gonna post a bunch of "Google foo" links, To prove that a certain population carry both male and female sexual traits. Its pretty common knowledge that bi-gender, or whatever you want to label them, exists. You can look them up yourself and prove me wrong (doubtful) and you might educate yourself in the process.

The link I posted will get you started in the right direction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom