Good small SUV/medium size sedan ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom and stepdad are longtime Ford people, they just got rid of an Edge in favor of some new Lincoln SUV because she just wasnt crazy about them, but thats after she drove a Mountaineer a few years and the stepdad has a Navigator. The wife has been ripping it up in her little CR-V for years and like someone above said you just cant find anything wrong with them, the only thing she has done to it is maintain it and I think she replaced one window regulator.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Wife's 2012 Explorer Limited is pretty darn nice. Road trips we get 20mpg but were loaded with two adults, my 10 year old and a Boxer. Our luggage area was absolutely packed to the ceiling inside and probably has close to 1000 lbs combined people/gear inside and still got 20 mpg. I only wish the Explorer Sport with Ecoboost was out when we got hers. Our neighbors just got the V6 Ecoboost Explorer and he said it has quite the power.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did they quit being a mainstream car company?

Some people don't mind the hassle of finding parts. Personally I keep a vehicle two to three times longer than most and that's why I buy vehicles that were more popular.

2013 total sales for Forester 123,592 600 dealers

2013 total sales for RAV4 218,069 1447 dealers

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has a chevy equinox. She really loves it. It's the 4 cylinder front wheel drive lt model. It gets around 30 mpg on the hwy. Comfortable and has quite a bit of room

Latest posts

Top Bottom