Good small SUV/medium size sedan ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 95k on a Kia sorento and have no complaints. Outstanding fuel mileage and comfortable to drive (I'm 6'2" and it's roomy ).

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consumers Reports rates Subaru Forester as the top small SUV. We bought a RAV4 since parts availability count for something and Subaru is not a mainstream car company. Very happy with the RAV after 5 yrs.
This is all my mom will drive. They seem to run great and do good on fuel. My wife has driven Suburbans "or the like" for the last 10 years. Now that the kids are older, she wanted something smaller. We drove a bunch and asked a lot of people. We bought a Kia Sorento. 100K warranty. They seem to hold a value good and it does good on gas. We have had it about a year now and have a little over 15k miles on it. It has been to Florida, Texas, and a couple of trips to STL. We have not had a problem yet. I am also a GM fan, but GM can't touch the warranty that Kia offers. Probably going to take another trip to STL soon and then we will be headed to New Mexico in it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has been driving her Honda CRV for 10 years and 130,000 miles, and it's the best vehicle we have ever owned. She has decided she wants something new, but we are having a hard time justifying it because there just isn't anything wrong with hers.

We will be buying another CRV when the time comes.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 95k on a Kia sorento and have no complaints. Outstanding fuel mileage and comfortable to drive (I'm 6'2" and it's roomy ).

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

I have a '13 Sorento, and this is hands down the best value for your money. Under 27K, excellent fuel economy, third row rear seat, 10 yr, 100k mile warranty, and it is stylish and comfortable. We have had the car 2 years and have about 47k on it. we drive everywhere. Took 5 people and all our gear to WDW in '12 for example. Love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom