"Polygamist women dressed 'like ninjas' attack home of witness in Utah"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Utah.

Two armed “polygamist women” dressed like “ninjas” were subdued by a sword-wielding man during a home invasion, according to police in suburban Utah.

Police said the two women, aged 18 and 22, were attacking the home of a witness and victim in a criminal child sex assault case against a man the women called their “husband”.

The women “violently attacked one of the adult males in the house who came to see who was coming,” Ian Adams of the West Jordan police department told the Guardian.

“Another adult male joined the fray in defense of the first male victim. He was armed with a sword, and using a sword … and with the other male [was] able to subdue the two women until police arrived and took them into custody.”

The attack took place just before 4am on Friday. The child witness was home but was not involved in the incident, Adams said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/20/polygamist-women-utah-sex-assault-case

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out where Mormon polygamist women got ninja outfits ... :scratch: You're way ahead of me ... :P I'll catch up in a bit ... :rotflmao:

Hell, I assumed with all those wives, those Mormon guys must be experts at talking women into doing nutty ****.... so the ninja outfits just make sense. They've probably all got closets full of LARPing costumes like Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, LotR and whatever other group fetish stuff you can think of. Hell, if I could convince 5 or 6 women to marry and "service" me, I'd think talking them all into role-playing fantasies oughtta be caek, right?

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer my crazy people to be in some sort of official uniform, like a ninja outfit. There are just to many normal looking crazy people walking around ready to be crazy on the fly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom