Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default BIGFOOT - on TV and in OKLAHOMA --

HAHAHAHA
    Was watching TV last night with my wife.
    There was a show on about BIGFOOT.
    It was showing a ton for people all over EAST and specifically SE OK that had sightings of BIGFOOT.

Interviewed tons of people outside of ANTLERS, ADA, in Pushmataha, etc....

Made me laugh since our place is near there.

My wife was getting spooked.
    She might never go there again, or if she does I may never get her out of the trailer..... (Especially at ngiht)

Do people in the area really believe this nonsense, or is it kinda a gimmick for tourists, etc. to hopefully come around.. ???

Your comments ?

Default Re: BIGFOOT - on TV and in OKLAHOMA --

I live in these SE Ok hills. I've seen some pretty big footed creatures roaming around in the woods. Better be Careful!
    Visit:

Calvin Wiles !!! Happy and Safe Shooting

A little local lore is always good for business. I'm suprised after that show somebody didn't set up a Big foot trail tour business, in that neck of the woods.
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by JB Books View Post
    DennisShoddy is the 12th Imam
    Common sense is not a Gift....
    Its a punishment, because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
    to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I know two people that swear they've seen bigfoot. One is a chiropractor and the other is a Native American. The indian man was actually on a program as a guide looking for bigfoot in SE OK.
    Everyone creates their own perception of reality. Some are just more real than others.
    That's the way I see it!!!

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...439-12gabackup

I'm a pretty much meat and taters guy when it comes to rumors about a big foot type of critter. I've read some forum comments, about why no skeleton, or remains have ever been seen, but then I think about how many days I spend in the woods each year, and I think about how many coyotes, and so on are in my area, and I've never seen a skeleton of any of those. The rodents clean them up pretty quick. Something like a big foot critter would have a very small population, and a skeleton would be impossible to find. Kind of like finding a bear skeleton in SE Ok where all this activity is supposed to happen. Bet nobody has ever seen one of those.

I'm not a believer, but.....
    I'm not biased

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    I'm a pretty much meat and taters guy when it comes to rumors about a big foot type of critter. I've read some forum comments, about why no skeleton, or remains have ever been seen, but then I think about how many days I spend in the woods each year, and I think about how many coyotes, and so on are in my area, and I've never seen a skeleton of any of those. The rodents clean them up pretty quick. Something like a big foot critter would have a very small population, and a skeleton would be impossible to find. Kind of like finding a bear skeleton in SE Ok where all this activity is supposed to happen. Bet nobody has ever seen one of those.

I'm not a believer, but.....
    You make a really good point there I have spent my whole life in the woods I have a big stack of deer antlers that I have found. I have never found a deer skeleton I have ran across rotting deer bodies around deer season but thats about it. Even when we have a cow died out on the place in about 4 months you can go back to the spot where you knew where it was and it is gone. It really is amazing on how nature handles it's waste.
    Amateurs talk tactics, professionals talk logistics.

"Semper Paratus"

Feedback

I'm not going to say that it doesn't exist....but, ummm....if they're spread out from WA to GA, why haven't we found ANY solid evidence? I guess a bigfoot expedition is as good an excuse as any to go on a camping trip!

Quote Originally Posted by 12gabackup View Post
    I know two people that swear they've seen bigfoot. One is a chiropractor and the other is a Native American. The indian man was actually on a program as a guide looking for bigfoot in SE OK.
    The indians name is Harjo, I have met him, my younger brother went to school with him.

I am convinced there is no such creature as bigfoot, it is nothing but a legend, something to tell stories about while sitting around a campfire.
    Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?18155-1shott

From my cold dead hands....

Quote Originally Posted by 1shott View Post
    The indians name is Harjo, I have met him, my younger brother went to school with him.

I am convinced there is no such creature as bigfoot, it is nothing but a legend, something to tell stories about while sitting around a campfire.
    Tim Harjo and he's been known to drink a bit

Quote Originally Posted by 1shott View Post
    something to tell stories about while sitting around a campfire.
    And scare the crap out of the kids out camping with you. Sure makes them hang around camp and not wander off
    I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by dennishoddy View Post
    And scare the crap out of the kids out camping with you. Sure makes them hang around camp and not wander off
    Yup......
    Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?18155-1shott

From my cold dead hands....

I'm not a believer either but I know people who are. They are definately some of the most interesting people I've come across and it's fun to listen to their stories.
    "But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
- Dalai Lama

here's my feedback

Met a former deputy of Hot Springs cnty in Arkansas while deer hunting.He broke out his map and started pointing out places where he was called out on police duty for bigfoot calls.The stories he told were awesome.Then before we parted company ,he broke out his "SPECIAL" hand cast 44 mag ammo to be put into use when he ran across Bigfoot in the woods.I am afraid I couldnt shoot him unless it was self defense.Would any yall shoot Bigfoot?

Quote Originally Posted by saddlebum View Post
    Tim Harjo and he's been known to drink a bit
    So, everyone who claims to have seen bigfoot has been drinking?
    Last edited by 12gabackup; 12-06-2009 at 09:23 PM.
    Everyone creates their own perception of reality. Some are just more real than others.
    That's the way I see it!!!

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...439-12gabackup

Don't you think if there was such a creature ESEPCIALLY in SE OK, that some good ole boy would have one on the wall?

"Morons by the millions think if we just play nice, every one else will too, despite the massive, overwhelming, daily, incontestable evidence to the contrary." -WAC

Feedback