If you have a High School diploma and a training class you can be hired as a Teacher now in Oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to look at "WHY" properly degreed educators are leaving their jobs in the first place. There you will find the root problem. Public secondary education has transformed into something that neither educates nor prepares young people to exist, let alone prosper, in our current world.
Money, respect from their leaders and the heathen children. That's why my wife left.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1328.jpeg

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a number of teachers, mostly shop and coaches, who were not brilliant students, but did a decent job teaching me because it was more basic. It was after high school I learned why you might need some of the stuff they tried to get me to learn. Then after about a dozen years of grunt work, a butcher, I decided I wanted to be in sales. Man did I need the language and writing skills I blew off. Some of the math I snooze through could have helped. And now Spanish would be very useful. I made a pretty good living most of my life and have been in sales over 35 years. A lot of the teachers that were smart, pretty much just looked down on kids like me, because I didn't give a crap in high school. What's the answer, I'm not sure, but I did learn not to confuse intelligence with being smart or education with being intelligent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom