Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms

Default Looking for Romanian M69 magazines

Hey all. I've been lurking for awhile and finally found a reason to post.

I picked up a '76 romanian trainer at the Shawnee gunshow yesterday. I got a decent deal on it since it didn't have a magazine included. I looked around the net last night I couldn't find any magazines in stock anywhere, except e-gunparts (for $37, ouch).

Anyone know a place that has them in stock? How hard are these magazines to find? I read that there are Romanian ones and Tiawanese ones, and that doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for a magazine that doesn't cost as much as the gun!

Not having the magazine doesn't bother me too much. I was really looking for a single shot to use as a dedicated short round gun. Without the magazine this gun fits the bill and I won't be able to use the shorts in the mag anyway. I just don't like having missing parts on equipment. This means I'll have to find the cleaning kit eventually also, even though I have no real use for it.

Thanks for your help

Default Re: Looking for Romanian M69 magazines

keepshooting.com has them for 19.95 or if you are near ponca city A&B
    Shooters has one Not a bad shootin 22 rifle I have a 78 romy

Default Re: Looking for Romanian M69 magazines

keepshooting is one of the places I looked last night. They are listed as out of stock for the moment.

Ponca City wold be a fun afternoon trip for me. I might try that out in a couple of weeks if I don't have any luck. I never turn down a chance to check out a new shop.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the Rommy, it shoots great. Though with the weather I've only been able to put about 50 rounds through it.