“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't see the need. I mean, if you disagree with me, you are wrong, of course. But, I'm still ok viewing your posts. I think it's good to know how widespread the problem of disagreeing with me is..
Some folks think it's good to only hear one side of an issue.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep... A lot of folks want to be free to say stupid s**t AND not get any pushback. The ignore feature is perfect for that type.

I put that type of person in the category of wanting to run with the big dogs but not wanting to leave the porch.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know we had the ignore option.
Thanks for letting me know.
There are several left wingers on here I need to ignore immediately.
I have no idea why a lefty would be on a gun forum .
Yeah, I don’t understand how anyone on a gun forum could be a liberal and vote for the party that wants to disarm us?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't even know how to use ignore until now. I'm not sure why it's there other than some people don't have the self control to ignore on their own, maybe lack of self control, IDK.

I don't agree with everyone, or everything but we all share common ground and that's why most of us are here. I am not going to ignore or block anyone or anything. I can simply move past a post or skip the thread entirely just fine, not bothered, mad or anything.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may explain quite a bit about message boards… :anyone:
IMG_2549.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom