10.3" AR finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No prob, i hope it helps. Im sure better groups would be had if the optic was different. For reference the dot on my h1 pretty much covers the white center of target and my Elcan at 4x the dot covers between half and 2/3s of it.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, I've bought an aac sdn-6 that's currently in ATF/NFA purgatory.

Just for reference what the SND6 will look like.

mk184 by wormydog1724, on Flickr

mk183 by wormydog1724, on Flickr

It defintely adds length and weight, and a faster cyclical rate. But I guess its worth it tame the blast. I have a lo profile adjustable gas block and have it tuned to run with weak ammo without the can, so it cycles just fine with the suppressor on.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really need to get my paperwork in the mail. Just still chaps my ass that I need the .gov's permission to have a handier size.

Nice stick though.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though they may be the same barrel, they're not the SAME barrel. I'm not saying its 1 moa, but for what I intend to use it for, its more than acceptable with pretty much every type of ammo I've ran through it.

I've found the same to be true with mine as well. I can hit 8" steel at 200 yards with ease with 55gr PMC bronze with my 10.5" LWRC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom