10.5stang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its getting kinda rediculous but I had a great transaction with Matt and Martin this morning. (Rediculous = too many deals within one week)

These guys are so helfpull. I gave them the money, Matt took some pics on my phone, and the paperwork was filled out and I'm mailing it out Monday.

I cant say enough good things about these two and their business.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arranged for my brother to buy a nice Ruger Mini 14 stainless/wood from Matt, everything went smoothly. Great guy to deal with!

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another excellent deal with Matt!

I can't say enough about how much of a stand up guy Matt is...I've known him for over 15 years, deal with complete confidence.

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent deal from 10.5stang
Very easy transaction & Fast shipping
I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future
Highly recommended
Thanks again Matt

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had an excellent transaction today with Matt. Great gun, great price, great guy. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Thanks again,
Juston.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about another huge thumbs up for Matt and MAS Gunworks! I finally got my lastest SBR stamp and Matt hooked me up with all of the parts to complete the build. Everything went together well and worked great.

So to recap, thanks to Matt for hooking me up with the lower, stamp, and all of the parts to complete this project!

Latest posts

Top Bottom