2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I shot the buck my grandson called freak I shot he run off with his tail in the air I thought we’ll just my luck went to reload put powder in and realized I left the bullets in the truck I said yep just my luck might as well go make sure I didn’t hit him no blood anywhere went to where I seen him go over the hill and there he laid not sure about these SST’s I’m shooting and no blood trail

Attachments

• E6E069BE-1954-4CFB-A41E-BEC42C8419CE.jpeg
    E6E069BE-1954-4CFB-A41E-BEC42C8419CE.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 89

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I shot the buck my grandson called freak I shot he run off with his tail in the air I thought we’ll just my luck went to reload put powder in and realized I left the bullets in the truck I said yep just my luck might as well go make sure I didn’t hit him no blood anywhere went to where I seen him go over the hill and there he laid not sure about these SST’s I’m shooting and no blood trail
Heck yeah!!! That’s a great buck! Congrats!!! :thumb:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great buck.
I have been seeing several muzzle loader bucks that didn't bleed this year.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Great one congrats! I've used those SST quite a bit and they usually come apart and are devastating. Also shooting it out of a smokeless ML I'm sure it's going alot faster than yours was.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great one congrats! I've used those SST quite a bit and they usually come apart and are devastating. Also shooting it out of a smokeless ML I'm sure it's going alot faster than yours was.
Same here. I shoot them in my TC Omega with 120 gr magnum pellets. I usually have a blood trail a blind man could follow.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cam activity has slowed waaaay down in the last few days.
Same results here until tonight. The cell cams are buzzing my phone continously today from about 4 pm on with exception of the stand I was sitting in. Saw nothing while looking at new pics every few minutes on the other two stands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom