2023 waterfowl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We ended the season with our third best on record since 1985. I do hunt much, much more than I did back then so it is a scewed stat. But still overall it was a great year. Top bird was ringneck due to us hunting a lot of cattle ponds.
We shot lots of ringnecks as well. They were everywhere. Deep water, shallow water, didn't matter.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We ended the season with our third best on record since 1985. I do hunt much, much more than I did back then so it is a scewed stat. But still overall it was a great year. Top bird was ringneck due to us hunting a lot of cattle ponds.
That's awesome that you're into the birds. We've not had a good year "like the good ol days" since 2017. 2018 was pretty weak, then like the flip of a switch almost nothing. We went 2x last year and once this year lol.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome that you're into the birds. We've not had a good year "like the good ol days" since 2017. 2018 was pretty weak, then like the flip of a switch almost nothing. We went 2x last year and once this year lol.
I went about 30 times, that helps with the volume of harvest.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
duck season.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom