$211 Shipped for 1000 rounds of brass cased 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
IMG_8117.jpeg

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received my order a couple of days ago. Decided to open up the 22 lr today and give it a try in my Ruger American rimfire. I noticed while loading the magazine that there was some sort of residue on the cases like a white paste, had a lot of extraction issues. Tried a different ammo to be certain I wasn’t having extractor issues and it worked fine. I’ve emailed Mark 1 with the problem, I’ll update this when I get a response.
image.jpg

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I received my order a couple of days ago. Decided to open up the 22 lr today and give it a try in my Ruger American rimfire. I noticed while loading the magazine that there was some sort of residue on the cases like a white paste, had a lot of extraction issues. Tried a different ammo to be certain I wasn’t having extractor issues and it worked fine. I’ve emailed Mark 1 with the problem, I’ll update this when I get a response.
View attachment 431632
My 22lr looks the exact same. I haven’t shot it yet, but will this weekend. Im expecting feeding and/or extraction issues.

The 9mm looks perfect/normal

Last edited:

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My 22lr looks the exact same. I haven’t shot it yet, but will this weekend. Im expecting feeding and/or extraction issues.

The 9mm looks perfect/normal
I shot some of the 9mm out of my Ruger PC carbine. It all went bang but I did find some interesting powder burns on the brass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom