4x4 Gurus??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had 33x12.50's on my old Ford F150 with no lift. The left would just barely kiss the frame rail when turning hard left (on the stop and no rub turning right). A change of the "C" bushings with aftermarket urethane ones fixed it.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
omg...... somehow or another, the truck was put into 4H without my knowing......................causing the turning issues.... I feel so F_ING STUPID!!!!!

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, it happens!

Much better it be that than something more serious. A frustrating relief for sure!

You have NO idea! I missed work today trying to figure out the problem... Finally gave up trying by myself was supposed to wait till 4 to drive it to an "expert", about an hour ago he calls and asks the big question... "Is your truck in 4wd?" I left a few choice words go and then walk to the garage to check...... yup.

I guess when the wife took it to get tint done either she, or they, switched it over. Then last night when I finally get to look I didn't even check.........

sheesh I feel like a n3wb...

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL That happened to me. Someone, kids messing around in the truck, put in 4 high and as I waws turning it started jumping on me. I was on the phone to a mechanic when I noticed the light on the dash. :lmfao:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone has one of those moments. At least you were honest enough to share.

Hell, we just bought my wife an '07 grand cherokee the other day and we had to make a stop. Once we left, she kept flying back and forth through the gears, Park-1, 1-Park. Over and over. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she told me she couldn't get the car out of "N" for neutral... She was looking at the stupid compass...

Latest posts

Top Bottom