5 years ago today, Greta Thunberg said the earth was doomed in 5 years if we didn't immediately stop using fossil fuels.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ran her ass through an automatic aging app to see what we have to look forward to.

1687665314120.png

Oh boy...

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't care what the rest of you say - whether good or bad, right or wrong, at least she made the attempt to try and do what she thought was 'right' rather than sit around playing video games, looting stores, shooting rivals, or assaulting the elderly or handicapped . . . things that so many other kids do these days just for fun.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s all over for us. The climate change crisis is no longer reversible, and all of humanity is doomed.

At least, that is all according to Greta Thunberg and a “top climate scientist” who said that “climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years.” That was tweeted on this day five years ago, meaning today is the final day we have to stop using fossil fuels entirely. But all of this raises a question: Why was some random child propped up as the arbiter of climate change policy in the first place?

Last time I looked we are doing just fine with bright blue skies today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...p&cvid=b452a5f428c849c2a714aa97c9efe4de&ei=19

Day ain't over yet. Still time for her "prophecy" to come true. Tomorrow is the day to really give her some ****! ;)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I don't care what the rest of you say - whether good or bad, right or wrong, at least she made the attempt to try and do what she thought was 'right' rather than sit around playing video games, looting stores, shooting rivals, or assaulting the elderly or handicapped . . . things that so many other kids do these days just for fun.

All that said above, I just have to wonder what her net worth is right now. I know she has made "appearances" around in different places/countries. I'd bet she got paid for those.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do know she is autistic and being manipulated?

Latest posts

Top Bottom