581 people have been shot and killed by police so far in 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, OK let me adjust my tin foil hat for a minute and give you a possible reason that so much violence is occurring within our country, as apposed to other First World Nations.

It's due to . . . get ready, heeeere it comes . . . all the crap that the food industry is dumping into our foods; things like artificial flavors and flavor 'enhancer's', artificial colors and color 'enhancer's', artificial aromas and aroma 'enhancer's', texture 'enhancer's', salt, sugars (corn syrup, molasses, sucrose, fructose, dextrose, maltodextrin, sorbitol, to name a few), preservatives, and any number of 'secret' ingredients designed to make you want more of something (concept being - they eat more, we sell more, we profit more).

It has already been accepted as common knowledge for many years that sugar (in it's many forms) can cause hyperactivity in children. It is not too far of a stretch to imagine that all these [so called] added ingredients could cause out-of-control anger (rage), hyper activity, aggressiveness towards others, decreased common-sense, and any number of other anti-social problems. That or the government is experimenting with mass mind control. LOL :hypnotize:

Welp..... that's the best CT I've seen posted around here in a LONG time. Cheers.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those cops are obviously racists......

From what I understand, stolen cell phones led to that encounter.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of facts that are presented here are right from the media-who can be trusted wholeheartedly because according to the their strict ethics, they can never publish anything that is not the truth or factual. And that is the problem, they fail to report the truth and only report what we want to hear-sort of like some of these big-time preachers. They tell us what we want to hear that makes us feel good or makes us want to "lean in their direction."
So, the bottom line is don't believe everything we read about cops lining Blacks up against a brick building and extinguishing their lives-they don't do that. Remember that guy in Ferguson MO? He was at fault although BLM and the media presented the story as if it were the cop's fault. Later, we find out that as the facts came to light, Brown tried too grab the cop's gun and the cop defended himself lawfully.. Brown's family collected a few million dollars even though Brown was at fault...that's justice but can we believe it?

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of facts that are presented here are right from the media-who can be trusted wholeheartedly because according to the their strict ethics, they can never publish anything that is not the truth or factual. And that is the problem, they fail to report the truth and only report what we want to hear-sort of like some of these big-time preachers. They tell us what we want to hear that makes us feel good or makes us want to "lean in their direction."
So, the bottom line is don't believe everything we read about cops lining Blacks up against a brick building and extinguishing their lives-they don't do that. Remember that guy in Ferguson MO? He was at fault although BLM and the media presented the story as if it were the cop's fault. Later, we find out that as the facts came to light, Brown tried too grab the cop's gun and the cop defended himself lawfully.. Brown's family collected a few million dollars even though Brown was at fault...that's justice but can we believe it?

They wont admit to fake news. Not saying it is the way that Trump or Hillary say fake news is but they wont ever admit to bias or just being flat wrong in their haste to get it out there first to stay competitive in the market. They also act like they are some type of public service. Don Lemon is the worst at this. Thinks he is doing us all a favor even though he probably makes more in a month than I do in a year.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember why I quit using this forum. That amount of dumbasses on here with their keyboard warrior tactics is unreal. Go put on a gun and a badge and quit spouting off like you know the first thing about being in law enforcement.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I remember why I quit using this forum. That amount of dumbasses on here with their keyboard warrior tactics is unreal. Go put on a gun and a badge and quit spouting off like you know the first thing about being in law enforcement.
Welcome back from hiatus!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom