8:30 appt with Dr.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im gonna be more than stern, which is why im being kinda patient. I got another quack lined up but dont feel like startimg over. We'll see how my sterness goes over, lol.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
lol, well if it helps any, I'm on your side ... I guess now would not be a good time to mention I'm fixing to get GC to take me out for lunch ... :lookaroun :wink2:

Ur funny. My daughter is drivin me back to shawnee to see my primary to get a referral to see a diff dr in norman. Maybe she will buy me lunch.

Btw, my daughter made a scene so i didnt look like a bad guy, lol.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dr. Wendleson, Urology Associates. Supposed to be good but my experience sucked. Long waits, disorganized, innept staff, very chaotic office.

Not recommended.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always plan a three hour window for a visit to the doctor starting when I arrive at the doctor's office. Same with lab work. That way I'm rarely disappointed. It is what it is and it's not going to get any better unless you come into a massive inheritance or win a major lottery. It's likely to get worse in the years to come. Fewer doctors, more people and an aging population.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ur funny. My daughter is drivin me back to shawnee to see my primary to get a referral to see a diff dr in norman. Maybe she will buy me lunch.

Btw, my daughter made a scene so i didnt look like a bad guy, lol.

So?? Did she buy you lunch??

And good for her!

No lunch out for me ... GC cooked a pizza here at the house. Good enough, I suppose ... it's still a bit chilly for my tastes ... That trip to the day spa yesterday?? Yeah, that one ... it turned into a nap on the sofa ... Monday's supposed to be 73. Might go to the spa then, after my dentist appointment ... I don't like going out when it's cool ... :(

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I alway tell them they can schedule my fasting lab for anytime they want. But this lard butt will be there when they open wanting his blood drawn so he can go eat something. I tell them I'll stand in thier way and fart a lot. Worked so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom