80% lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkmark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
as long as you get the jig and take your time their shouldn't be any issue finishing one up. The only thing you have to do is machine out the trigger control area. I've seen a video of a guy doing it with a drill press, I'm a machinist and would recommend a mill for the cleanest finish, but a drill press would be fine for functionality. The thing you have to keep in mind with these is that if you build it you can never sell it or give it away by law.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
as long as you get the jig and take your time their shouldn't be any issue finishing one up. The only thing you have to do is machine out the trigger control area. I've seen a video of a guy doing it with a drill press, I'm a machinist and would recommend a mill for the cleanest finish, but a drill press would be fine for functionality. The thing you have to keep in mind with these is that if you build it you can never sell it or give it away by law.

I'm pretty sure that you can sell it, you just can't produce it with the intent to sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom