***9MM in stock at cabelas. 5 boxs of 50 for 92 bucks shipped***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked into Walmart in Newcastle, around 8:45am, and to pick a few supplies up for the car and went over to the gun/ammo area. Guess what I saw on the shelf, yep 9mm bulk box of 100 for $22. You just have to be lucky I guess, right spot at the right time. Now if I can only find a 9mm die set. Found some on eBay, but they are wanting STUPID prices. Most 9mm die kits are selling on eBay for over $100 plus you still have to pay shipping.

Hopefully the supplies will come back and the hoarding will slow down.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked into Walmart in Newcastle, around 8:45am, and to pick a few supplies up for the car and went over to the gun/ammo area. Guess what I saw on the shelf, yep 9mm bulk box of 100 for $22. You just have to be lucky I guess, right spot at the right time. Now if I can only find a 9mm die set. Found some on eBay, but they are wanting STUPID prices. Most 9mm die kits are selling on eBay for over $100 plus you still have to pay shipping.

Hopefully the supplies will come back and the hoarding will slow down.

I have been looking and buying dies off ebay and have yet to pay over 50 bucks including shipping. Keep looking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom