9mm @ Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Walmart at 121st and Elm in Broken Arrow just received a decent shipment of Federal 100 round value packs and 50 round boxes of 9mm. The price on the value packs is @ .23 cents/ round out the door. Hope this helps some OSAers get some before the armslisters buy it all up and post it for sale at double or triple what they paid for it.

voodoobass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Myself and another OSA'er got the last of the 100 round boxes, still quite a few 50 rounders when I left. I'm officially stocked up and won't be selling. Nothing against capitalism at all, but it sure does burn me when I see all these ads at 2 - 3 times mark up.

tbirch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Myself and another OSA'er got the last of the 100 round boxes, still quite a few 50 rounders when I left. I'm officially stocked up and won't be selling. Nothing against capitalism at all, but it sure does burn me when I see all these ads at 2 - 3 times mark up.

Several 50rd boxes left, although all the .22 is now gone. Relatively speaking, there is a good amount of .40s&w left. Appreciate the heads up Colt!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up here too, I ran into another OSA'er out there and got some of both. We both said we would leave some for others, Amazing how fast it gets bought up !!
BTW, what I got isn't going to be sold either!

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I could help. I saw an ad on armslist earlier. A guy in B. A. selling some 100 round value packs for $35 each. No doubt he bought 'em this morning for $23 each. I'm all for capitalism, free markets and such, but buying it up and jacking the price up by $120/ 1000 is nuts.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's Sunday at 1:45 p.m. - I was at the Wal-Mart on 15th & I-35 about 30 minutes ago and they had a very good supply of 9mm and 45ACP. I think they were both Federal

Go get sum if you need it.

LL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom