A certain custom rifle builder said something interesting yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard them saying something about taking home .30 caliber carbines to take them apart and do what is necessary to put them in perfect, original working order and that service was worth $300.

Maybe I misheard, but it was sure something odd.

I seen them. He had two if them and had no idea of what they were worth, but he did allow $800 ea on them in a trade. Be also had an AR built on. DTI lower with Black Rain dust cover and Latch for $2500 at least. It did however have a carbine length Troy hand guard on it!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone please sue these turds for false advertising? I'll put up the money for the rifle. We just need proof of their continued lying. I'm not much for lawsuits but thee guys are clearly defrauding a lot of good people.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a run in with them a couple years back at a gun show and wrote them an email over it. Me and another OSA'er were there and I went to their table to buy a sling attachment. He chewed me out as one of those "dumb" people who build their own guns without getting everything they needed off the get go. I was dumbfounded, and left. Very aggressive sellers I guess. If they can't make the sell, they scare/piss you off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom