A new kind of Gun safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting except for the fact that almost no one has a machine like that so its bound to raise suspicion. And what happens when your neighbor wants a coke he/she sees your machine?

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmm, that gives me an idea of what to do with the old coke machine sitting inour shop.....Need to figure out how to make it dispense a gun with a certain button combination, leave half of it working as a coke machine and convert the other half into a safe. That way it still works like a machine, sounds like a machine and would totally throw off the ATF if they came for my guns!!

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmm, that gives me an idea of what to do with the old coke machine sitting inour shop.....Need to figure out how to make it dispense a gun with a certain button combination, leave half of it working as a coke machine and convert the other half into a safe. That way it still works like a machine, sounds like a machine and would totally throw off the ATF if they came for my guns!!

Not anymore.... :oops3:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Genius!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom