Advantage Arms Conversion kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They work great and shoot cheap.

Use high velocity ammo to reduce the failure to extract rate (1-3%, depending on when I cleaned it last). Keep a wooden dowel or rod to punch out the ones that don't extract.

Look on GunBroker. Last week, Uncle Sam's Guns on Ft Sill Blvd in Lawton had a handful of them for MSRP ($250 or $269). Saw a G19 model; might or might not have seen a 30SF model.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE: Bought one off Gunbroker.com for $289 for my G30sf. I bought it Friday of last week, got it Monday (8 days ago now) and have a had a blast with it! Put a couple hundred rounds of CCI mini mags, about another 100-150 Remington Golden Bullets, a few mags of Federal Bulk pack, and a whole dang box (325) of Federal Automatch through it on Saturday. I wiped the ramp off with a q-tip a couple times and squirted some Rem oil on the rails a time or two. More accurate than I expected, very fun, and darn sure worth the money in my opinion. The worst part of the day was my poor lil ole index finger was getting sore loading the mag after awhile and I got the sniffles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom