AK scope question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
After further reading, It does appear that the Venom Tactical gasblock/sight is adjustable.

One quick question to see if anyone knows, but, I want to get my AK cerakoted at some point (after I get it the way I want it with parts and such) at Harsh Firearms. Does anyone know if he is able to get the front sight and gas block off and install the venom tactical one? I have heard that this stuff is hard to get off since they press them on when they build them.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Side rail mounts are excellent options if they are applicable. I am uncertain as to whether a Maadi would have a side rail or not. With the advent of modern side rails, some even US-made, that can interface with a multitude of quality optics I believe that the time for dealing with com-bloc junk optics is past. Products from RS-Regulate and Midwest Industries com immediately to mind.

Bare in mind that underfolders and left-side folding stocks will be precluded from closing completely. This is why I don't run one!

Ek ;)

I'm running the RS-Regulate on a non-side folder and absolutely love it. However, my next AK will be a side folder and will require the use of the TWS or Parabellum mounting system. As always, your AK's are looking good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom