Albino Deer (Newcastle)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to see an albino doe 2-3 times per week right off Memorial near Martin Nature park. Havent seen her in over a year now.

In my hometown(Garner, NC) there were 2 that I knew of around about the time the Air Force sent me to Tinker. One got hit by a car and they ended up getting a full body mount done and building a park around her. http://www.yelp.com/biz/white-deer-park-garner-parks-and-recreation-garner

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks honest to me, besides, even though I have never laid eyes on one in the wild I know several different people who have seen them. I know of several different sightings around Mercy Hospital/Gallairdia and also I believe multiple albino deer between Edmond and Guthrie on Broadway (going N towards Cimarron Golf courses).

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newcastle area is best I can do right now. I'll try and find out exactly Monday. The co-worker that gave me this is out today and I'll be out tomorrow. I just think it is interesting. I don't hunt this area at all so it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. But, it is just cool to know it is possible! LOL

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
weknowmemes.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_llama_stare_gif.gif

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks honest to me, besides, even though I have never laid eyes on one in the wild I know several different people who have seen them. I know of several different sightings around Mercy Hospital/Gallairdia and also I believe multiple albino deer between Edmond and Guthrie on Broadway (going N towards Cimarron Golf courses).

I'm betting this is the one I was referencing earlier. Any recent sightings? As I said I haven't seen her in quite a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom