Alec baldwin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. I can't stand him but I'm not sure how much was his fault. To us of course he violated everything we are taught about guns. But as an actor that is used to being handed guns, told they are safe, etc. I'm really not sure. If he owns part of the production company (I think he does) then maybe held liable for hiring and not overseeing the firearms person, etc.
The company was found liable, and fined the max allowed in NM, $136k.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told m shooting buddies when this happened baldwin would skate free and clear of charges.

Hollywood elites and leftist democrats are all the same and are never held accountable for a damn thing they do wrong, crooked or traitorous behavior.

May he die and burn in hell for killing an innocent woman and buying his way out of it.

Flame away IDGAF

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those actors and actresses who are against guns should never be allowed to participate in any movie with guns. Why should they make money off of something they detest?
^^^I’ve said this for years.^^^
Most of these self proclaimed anti gun entertainers aren’t necessarily anti gun as much as they are anti “everyone but me and my bodyguards” having guns.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On top of everything else discussed here, all I can add is "Santa Fe, New Mexico."

As for an actor not needing to know, or perhaps not knowing, the requirements for handling a weapon, I'd imagine that he has handled enough of them over the years (even if just in movies) to actually know the requirements and NOT be dependent on another person for a "safe" weapon.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On top of everything else discussed here, all I can add is "Santa Fe, New Mexico."

As for an actor not needing to know, or perhaps not knowing, the requirements for handling a weapon, I'd imagine that he has handled enough of them over the years (even if just in movies) to actually know the requirements and NOT be dependent on another person for a "safe" weapon.
I get that, the issue is there is a person on the movie set that is paid to manage everything related to firearms. That person is responsible to make certain they are safe, and are handled safely. Any time a firearm is in use, they should be present, and monitoring the scene for safety.

When I go to a pistol class, the instructors don't assume that the students know the rules, they explain them, and manage the students. Same when I go to a range, the RO is supposed to manage the range and safety.

A movie set is no different.

People let their emotions about a person or group cloud their opinions on things. Whether or not he bought his way out is another story and a bigger picture/problem. Remove the name from the situation, just make it a person, or even a person you know and like, would you believe they should have been charged in the same situation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom