Altamont Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience with this company and their products? I'm looking for a wood set of slim-style grips for a Ruger New Vaquero, and they have some listed, but I'd like to see what the general opinion of them is. Pictures indicate what I'm looking at. Thanks for any input.

RVN-CS05-L01-CK.jpg RVN-CS05-L01-HM.jpg RVN-CS05.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read nothing but positive feedback on Altamont's grips and they have tons of styles, color, and checkering / stipling combinations available. I believe that they provide S&W with the optional laminate grips that you see on their revolvers on occasion.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several sets of grips from Altamont. They are top shelf grips too, well made and as stated above, a lot of choices to select from. Buy in confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good grips, especially for the money. I think they are NC machined and their quality control is good. I have several sets for my single action revolvers. I bought one set for a S&W 629 that arrived slightly warped and they replaced them quickly.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess they are reasonably priced and I should probably just get a set. If they don't feel good or meet my expectations, I can always sell them at a loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom