American Ninja Warrior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the original, I think they are fun to watch.

But leave it to the good old US of A to want to produce a woman champion. They want it bad enough to give 4 (?) women "special" wild card tickets to the finals, to be fair they also gave some wild card berths to some guys too. To be fair they gave and old guy an exemption too.

Now I know there are lots of women that can do anything I do better than I do, and it doesn't bother me, but why do the powers that be do this stuff for women all the time?

On the Japanese version ( the original I believe), they had men's and women's courses. They had different obstacle, but they were both tough courses.

I guess next we'll have an NBA - WNBA world's championship. Or PGA - LPGA.

P.S. So far none of the women have completed the first stage of the finals. Most of the men have failed too.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it a couple of times when I could get viggle points for it ... Got tired of watching folks fall down ... :nolike: (Not making fun of any of those folks ... I can't walk across the room without tripping over my own feet!)

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. It's really pointless to put them out there. There is no way a woman could complete the same exact course that the men run. I know there are some incredible ladies out there, but they just don't have the upper body strength that men do. Hell the guys can't complete it either. Next week is the final episode of the season and they still have to show half the guys run stage 2, some of them run stage 3 all in one episode. So I highly doubt anyone completes the entire thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom