America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sociopath is the right word. Resourceful, very smart and physically capable with (apparently) no empathy. That's an extremely dangerous person - he'll either be a career criminal who's never really caught or a wildly successful CEO...maybe both...

He's no pissant punk, he's far more dangerous than that.

im sorry but im having some trouble understanding...whats the difference?

The difference is that the wildly successful CEO is not necessarily a congresscritter :coffee2:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it is not his "freedom" to try it. It's against the law and if there were no law, it would be against all moral codes.

The problem in your argument is you seem to say that you hate both big government and big business. The problem is that government only gets big by looting businesses and producers, thereby reducing the size of big business. Those big "evil" corporations pay huge numbers of dollars in taxes which reduce what you have to pay to the government. Don't you see the contradiction in your own statements?

You are against competition but you are against monopolies as well. Don't you see the oxymoron? You hate the government and you hate big business, yet you fail to recognize the tension that creates.

Based on your statements, I find your screen name purely ironic. You should drop the "hunter." Maybe just change your name to "James Taggart," that would suit you much better.

You are mistaken, I am not against Big business, or a monopoly, I am against how they obtain it, then we are supposed to follow a different set of rules, take a large home developer for instance, how many of them do you think ACTUALLY hire residents of the USA, I know back on the west coast its about 2%, ok and how many of those Big McMansion Developers cut costs and corners, and build sub-standard no adherence to code whatsoever jank-boxes of crap, and then turn around and get a bank to finance you $300,000 on just the principal for a house that isnt worth the waste produced to build the crap, and make another $200K from the interest on top of it.

Where is the line, Why can't I do that? Why don't I get the option of doing that with my hard earned $? I want to build cracker jack houses made of pressboard and glue and make a fortune too!

That is what I am speaking of, and I am just being frank here, My father and I take our time in over-engineering homes, that from a structural standpoint will withstand the test of time and all nature can throw at her, but we do not make the kind of $ a developer would, because they have special corporate "pants" and so does the bank, and both of them play in each others pockets.

Dont even get me started on inspector's and their associated "fees" I have yet to meet a code "enforcer" that knows half as much as me, let alone my father about PRACTICAL engineering.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont care if the price of goods goes up or not, they are all produced in China anyways, so who benefits and who doesn't, get real in your argument, im not saying he has a right to steal anything, but its his freedom to try ain't it, those oil companies that supply us with everything we need to live were founded on cutt-throat kill or be killed business practices, why should it be any different, because those that had great grandparents before us do that dirty work and now they are protected and holier than thou? no one should steal from the exalted while they punch you in the mouth and steal your wallet! that would be blasphemy!

The difference is that the wildly successful CEO is not necessarily a congresscritter :coffee2:

The difference is that wildly successful CEO's are typically hung because of their virtues and career criminals are praised for their evils.

CEO's are looked down upon because they did everything right, good education, worked their way up, and they are making the dough.

Criminals are praised because they never had a chance, poor kids with no family and never learned the difference between good and bad.

Comparing the two is ignorant.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill gates did everything right? the dude straight JACKED the MSDOS ROM from his "minions" in the early days, so he obtained his billions rightfully?

What about Steve Wozniack from Apple, he stole code from his early days in another company for Apple's original OS.

I dont know about you but if I obtained something without harming anyone else's business or integrity, I would NOT give away billions of my hard earned $.

Both Bill gates and Steve jobs are guilty of some shady business practices, but you know what the difference is? Gates got in good with the .GOV, Jobs was the free thinker who took acid and came up with the first apple computer design,

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me Ceo's in the forbes top 10 list who graduated College, last I checked if they DID graduate, it was an "honorary" degree after the fact, most dropped out and were self made, partly for cutting costs and being "innovators" moving everything to china.

List of just a few I know of who DID NOT graduate college and are billionaire's
1.Bill Gates
2. Steve Jobs
3. Michael Dell
4. Richard branson who owns Virgin

Full list is here. http://www.twincommas.com/billionaire-college-dropouts

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are mistaken, I am not against Big business, or a monopoly, I am against how they obtain it, then we are supposed to follow a different set of rules, take a large home developer for instance, how many of them do you think ACTUALLY hire residents of the USA, I know back on the west coast its about 2%, ok and how many of those Big McMansion Developers cut costs and corners, and build sub-standard no adherence to code whatsoever jank-boxes of crap, and then turn around and get a bank to finance you $300,000 on just the principal for a house that isnt worth the waste produced to build the crap, and make another $200K from the interest on top of it.

Where is the line, Why can't I do that? Why don't I get the option of doing that with my hard earned $? I want to build cracker jack houses made of pressboard and glue and make a fortune too!

That is what I am speaking of, and I am just being frank here, My father and I take our time in over-engineering homes, that from a structural standpoint will withstand the test of time and all nature can throw at her, but we do not make the kind of $ a developer would, because they have special corporate "pants" and so does the bank, and both of them play in each others pockets.

Dont even get me started on inspector's and their associated "fees" I have yet to meet a code "enforcer" that knows half as much as me, let alone my father about PRACTICAL engineering.

So, ok. I guess I don't get it. Is your goal to make money and compete or is your goal to offer the highest quality product and then beg people to buy your niche houses? Sounds like you should charge a lot more.

Bill gates did everything right? the dude straight JACKED the MSDOS ROM from his "minions" in the early days, so he obtained his billions rightfully?

What about Steve Wozniack from Apple, he stole code from his early days in another company for Apple's original OS.

I dont know about you but if I obtained something without harming anyone else's business or integrity, I would NOT give away billions of my hard earned $.

Both Bill gates and Steve jobs are guilty of some shady business practices, but you know what the difference is? Gates got in good with the .GOV, Jobs was the free thinker who took acid and came up with the first apple computer design,

Did I mention either of these two? Obviously there are exceptions to the rule.

Lastly, I'm tired of this thread, I probably won't respond again. It makes as much sense as this one:
ZombieHunter's thread about Love

Show me Ceo's in the forbes top 10 list who graduated College, last I checked if they DID graduate, it was an "honorary" degree after the fact, most dropped out and were self made, partly for cutting costs and being "innovators" moving everything to china.

List of just a few I know of who DID NOT graduate college and are billionaire's
1.Bill Gates
2. Steve Jobs
3. Michael Dell
4. Richard branson who owns Virgin

Full list is here. http://www.twincommas.com/billionaire-college-dropouts

You seem to equate good education with a college education, to which I specifically did not refer. I know many people that are quite fluent in areas for which they did not earn a degree.

Again, I did not mention any specific CEO's because most of my own personal "heros" (although hero is a bit strong, and I like many for different and specific reasons) are no longer living; for instance:
Henry Ford
John D. Rockefeller
James B. Lansing
John Moses Browning

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, ok. I guess I don't get it. Is your goal to make money and compete or is your goal to offer the highest quality product and then beg people to buy your niche houses? Sounds like you should charge a lot more.

Did I mention either of these two? Obviously there are exceptions to the rule.

Lastly, I'm tired of this thread, I probably won't respond again. It makes as much sense as this one:
ZombieHunter's thread about Love

You seem to equate good education with a college education, to which I specifically did not refer. I know many people that are quite fluent in areas for which they did not earn a degree.

Again, I did not mention any specific CEO's because most of my own personal "heros" (although hero is a bit strong, and I like many for different and specific reasons) are no longer living; for instance:
Henry Ford
John D. Rockefeller
James B. Lansing
John Moses Browning

If it wasnt for people like henry ford, we would have FREE LIMITLESS ELECTRICITY, given to us as such by Nikolas Tesla and his invention the Wardenclyffe. Ford corroborated with Edison to end him as much as any other "businessman" at the time, for Tesla would have given us cars that ran on the free limitless energy, oh did I mention WC was wireless.....put those together.:smash:

Latest posts

Top Bottom