America's first climate change refugees are preparing to leave an island that will disappear under t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's established fact that primates flinging their poop has a scientific basis. But at the end of the day, it still boils down to posturing primates flinging poop. :(

chimp-throws-poop-grandmas-face-zoo-1.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not really trying to change your mind. I'm just trying to see if you can question the so-called science on occasion. Incidentally, the Kachina Bridge dinosaur isn't the only "artifact" that seems to illustrate dinosaurs that were created by humans, even though the dinosaurs have supposedly been extinct since about 65 million+ years ago and man is supposedly a much younger species, and thus unable to have any idea of what a dinosaur was supposed to appear.
Ancient primitive cultures abound in fanciful and mythical creatures. That doesn't mean those creatures existed contemporaneously with the people who created them, or ever existed at all. It would be interesting to see what some people will IMAGINE about the imagination of George Lucas in a thousand years.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ancient primitive cultures abound in fanciful and mythical creatures. That doesn't mean those creatures existed contemporaneously with the people who created them, or ever existed at all. It would be interesting to see what some people will IMAGINE about the imagination of George Lucas in a thousand years.
Iggy's back again with his wisdom.....my day is made. :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom