Ammo Highway Robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ive been under a rock for some time it seems, while i used to shoot 2k rounds a month I havent in the last 2yrs...

Last time I bought Federal HST 147gn HP it was like 27 box of 50... now its like 1.20 rd !!!

I did a quick inventory of my reloading supplies and looks like im in pretty good shape for pistols, 7lbs of powder and around 8K small primers and lots of boolits.

since ive pulled my head out ive notice primers and everything else is absolutely INSANE PRICES... iirc i paid under $100 for 10k small primers now im told thats per 1k?? am i hearing this right? it was only a couple years ago i bought these, Biden has really screwed this country as a whole...

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well the last Mike Adams interview claims that if the Dems or RINOs win the house they will impose a $200 or more tax on every AR, and if not claimed those 85,000 IRS agents will be sent out to do an Al Capon raid on those not claiming their ARs for tax fraud.

Strange times but totally believable in today’s world, better vote.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well the last Mike Adams interview claims that if the Dems or RINOs win the house they will impose a $200 or more tax on every AR, and if not claimed those 85,000 IRS agents will be sent out to do an Al Capon raid on those not claiming their ARs for tax fraud.

Strange times but totally believable in today’s world, better vote.
Buy some blanks and a golf ball launcher and it identifies as a hole in 1 gun. 🤣

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy some blanks and a golf ball launcher and it identifies as a hole in 1 gun. 🤣
I have one of those golf ball shooters. It's amazing how far it can fire a golf ball. We have never seen one land, only see it rising in the sky until it goes out of sight.
It will send one through a 3/4" sheet of plywood like it wasn't there.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear primers go bad in storage, I have a LOT that I have personally tested to make sure each and every one worked. I will extend a one time offer to swap you out for your unknowns 1:5
That’s 1 of my known tested good for 5 untested/unknown.
(Offer gewd until I find a sucker to take it)

Seriously folks, Ol Joe simply can NOT be both a senile old man who shits himself while crashing his ice cream bicycle and the mastermind of the century who brought this country down. That’s like trying to make 2 whole pi’s out of like 4 or something

Latest posts

Top Bottom