Ammo PSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great advice ….. now it the time. I reload and stocked up on all components during the Trump administration when things were cheap and plentiful.

I did not even know there was an ammo shortage until one of my shooting buddies mentioned that he could not train with us any more because he could not find ammo.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thing to keep in mind... UPS is about to go on strike and to my understanding, they are the only shipper permitted to ship/deliver ammo, so online orders will be a problem.

I 'think' their deadline is sometime this month, July 5 was their cutoff for negotiations.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another thing to keep in mind... UPS is about to go on strike and to my understanding, they are the only shipper permitted to ship/deliver ammo, so online orders will be a problem.

I 'think' their deadline is sometime this month, July 5 was their cutoff for negotiations.
Natchez shipped mine with FedEx and received no problem even with the hazard placard on side of box. I was surprised since I thought UPS had that corner of the market all to themselves.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Natchez shipped mine with FedEx and received no problem even with the hazard placard on side of box. I was surprised since I thought UPS had that corner of the market all to themselves.
UPS is generally cheaper than FedEx when shipping heavier items. I think that's why more use UPS for ammo. Nothing prohibiting FedEx from shipping it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now, if primers would loosen a bit.

Mid-South is offering FREE SHIPPING on $99. They have a good stock of everything, except LRP.

Powder Valley seems to be a $1 less per pound on powder, with good supplies. Again, no LRP.

Natchez is limited to small primers. Sale on ammo.

I concur, supplies will get tighter as the ballot stuffing gets clover. With the amounts of ammo being sent to Ukraine and Israel, it will only get tighter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom