Ant-Gov't(Obama) groups has reached record highs (CNN)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday someone came in at work and asked me what that was on my truck... I have a sticker on my window in old Greek lettering that says "Molon Labe." When I told them it meant, "Come and take them," they laughed and said, "Shouldn't you be in some kind of a compound in Montana or something???"

Yeah...

:disappoin

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday someone came in at work and asked me what that was on my truck... I have a sticker on my window in old Greek lettering that says "Molon Labe." When I told them it meant, "Come and take them," they laughed and said, "Shouldn't you be in some kind of a compound in Montana or something???"

Yeah...

They will laugh and make fun till it is a right being taken away that they care about then it will be too late cause they already gave up their 2a right!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And similar to the thread yesterday concerning the all-time high of the DOW, and what happened shortly after it was near these levels last, consider the last time there was so much concern over "militias" and "patriot movements".

It was the period leading up to April, 1995.

Something happened that squelched all of those movements for a decade or so. Just sayin'.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate list includes parents' school group

[The Southern Poverty Law Center put a Minnesota school district's parents' group on its annual list of prominent hate groups.

The Parents Action League of the Anoka-Hennepin School District, northwest of Minneapolis, was singled out by theAlabama-based civil rights organization for the group's criticism of gay and lesbian lifestyles. The listing came a week after the civil rights group settled two anti-gay bullying lawsuits filed against the school district, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported Tuesday.

The parents' group, which is independent of the school district, has been a vocal critic of the goals of the Southern Poverty Law Center, and Parents Action League president Laurie Thompson said in an e-mail it's "a privilege to be added to the long-list of pro-family organizations that have been labeled as hate groups." ...]

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012...-group/UPI-45251331669983/?rel=39201362576104

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It happened right in our own back yard - OKC's Federal building bombing. My folks were downtown at the time in their shop. The concussion shook several things off the shelves and broke a window.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yeah...

should have said nope I belong where I am but I heard Comifornia and looking for new residents you should move there ASAP

Latest posts

Top Bottom