Any Day labor hangouts in East Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post an ad on Craigslist. Tons of people on there I bet you'd have someone quick

ETA. It's what my brother does to get his flower beds ready every spring. Has has real good luck with it

Never thought of that. The only thing i would worry about is that I would not want anyone in my house. If they needed to use the restroom or whatever, that could be a problem. I don't want anyone casing my place for valuables.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jobs done..

The kid (21) that came out is an outstanding individual, he is married with a 2 year old and another on the way. Works nights loading steel on trucks and trying to suplement his income with part time day work.

The craigslist tip sure turned out well, thanks guys now all I have to do is cut and glue together a little plastic pipe.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jobs done..

The kid (21) that came out is an outstanding individual, he is married with a 2 year old and another on the way. Works nights loading steel on trucks and trying to suplement his income with part time day work.

The craigslist tip sure turned out well, thanks guys now all I have to do is cut and glue together a little plastic pipe.

Good deal, Bob!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Find out if he's on-board with 2A rights and invite him to the forum. I am looking to re-sod my yard and pour a concrete pad for my smoker. I would love to hire someone who believes in supplementing their income by hard work instead of handouts. At least ask him if it would be ok if you shared is info through a PM if asked.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy now time flys, hard to believe it was 8 years ago when I posted this thread. Did a Google search for day labor and this thread popped up ha! Now finding myself in the same boat with a buried pipe water leak. Not in a big hurry this time as it's the water supply to my shop and really needs to wait till the puddles dry up.

Guess I can try Craigslist again but thought I would ask the OSA gang first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom