Any interest in a one day 1911 specific class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How many people you got in the class so far steve? I might be interested.

This is the only place I am advertising it. If you are interested in this then I need a solid commitment from those who are. Name, number and email. We have enough interest in this thread to get the people needed if everyone will commit. I haven't got the specifics on what they are going over yet but when I do I will post what I can. Again, if you want in this class (your ready purchase) I need your name, number and your email so I can make a list of people who are 100% good to go.

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested but its kind of difficult to be 100% committed until I know what its going to cover.

Is it going to be 8 hours of class time working on 1911s or is it the 4 hours of classroom and 4 hours on the range mentioned earlier? Is it going to be geared more towards basic reliability and keeping a 1911 running or is it race gun based and stretching every ounce of performance out of the pistol even if you give up a little reliability?

Are the cost in post 7 still accurate?

Thanks

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm interested but its kind of difficult to be 100% committed until I know what its going to cover.

Is it going to be 8 hours of class time working on 1911s or is it the 4 hours of classroom and 4 hours on the range mentioned earlier? Is it going to be geared more towards basic reliability and keeping a 1911 running or is it race gun based and stretching every ounce of performance out of the pistol even if you give up a little reliability?

Are the cost in post 7 still accurate?

Thanks
Yes the cost in post 7 our accurate.
It is going to be more classroom time than anything else.
Its going to be based on a standard to semi custom 1911 platform. No 2011 stuff.
I will post more when I hear more back.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alright this class has been canceled. Kevin Toothman is by far the best guy we could have instruct a course like this and he will be out of town during the time frame requested by my customer. If you guys want a course like this we can put it together, just not on that date.

Latest posts

Top Bottom