Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is this the one where they have all the magazines and stuff for sale at a discount as well?

It's the one where a lot of different firearms manufacturers bring out samples of their toys for us to play with on the range for a small fee.

It's actually a lot of fun because I get to play with all the stuff that I can't afford, I had to pull myself away from it last time.
It's the first time I got to shoot a Wilson and to be honest, I wasn't that impressed. I like my Springer a lot more.

I'll be up there Friday.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how does this work? How much are the small fees?

I went last year and shot 20 different guns. You pay $3 for a raffle ticket and that gets you 3 or 5 rds for whatever gun you pick out. That also gets you free range time for the gun plus a target. Sunday night your name goes in a drawing for prizes each ticket you buy.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went last year and shot 20 different guns. You pay $3 for a raffle ticket and that gets you 3 or 5 rds for whatever gun you pick out. That also gets you free range time for the gun plus a target. Sunday night your name goes in a drawing for prizes each ticket you buy.
There are a few that you only get one round. The S&W 500 is one of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom