Anyone get a resident goose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother has limited out twice and one of the hunts he took 4 other guys with him. Here is the pic from Saturday morning. This hunt was outside Muskogee.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_DwaynesGeese.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a wet year I could club a goose over the head in my back yard.
You can't hunt 'em with lead, but can you hunt them with a ball bat?
I just leave them alone these days.

Reaction score
There was a guy who lives in NW OKC a couple of years ago who killed a goose in his "backyard" - he lived in a condo with it's own pond, and the geese kept coming up and pooping on his back porch. He killed it with a blunt instrument, and the Okla. County DA, under Wes Lane, charged him with animal cruelty!

Dunno if it was in season or not, but regardless, the charge of animal cruelty is not appropriate.

The AmberLynn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a guy who lives in NW OKC a couple of years ago who killed a goose in his "backyard" - he lived in a condo with it's own pond, and the geese kept coming up and pooping on his back porch. He killed it with a blunt instrument, and the Okla. County DA, under Wes Lane, charged him with animal cruelty!

Dunno if it was in season or not, but regardless, the charge of animal cruelty is not appropriate.

A goose should be shot, not beaten to death.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My uncle had some of the big domesticated white geese. They used to walk across the pasture and poop in our yard. Drove my stepdad nuts.

I came home from school one day and found goose crap all over the porch. On the bar there was a note.

"Go outside and clean up, haul those geese back down to your uncle's house. Couldn't take it anymore."

I went out the back door and found spent shotgun hulls and 8 dead geese in the backyard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom