Anyone know about the caravan of people on HW 266?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't find a shred of media coverage on this. Probably doesn't match the narrative....
Does that tell you something or WHAT? Ask yourself WHY the local news media didn't cover this story? A carivan of 200 people walking down the highway, with back packs, and blankets, is not NEWS WORTY? I don't think we have any localy owned news outlets anywhere in this country. I suspect a hand full of Corporations, 5, or 6, OWN AND CONTROL ALL THE NEWS MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY! I ALSO SUPECT COMMUNIST CHINA HAS SECRETLY BEEN BUYING UP STOCKS IN THE CORPORATIONS, UNDER FICTITIOUS NAMES, FOR YEARS, AND NOW OWN THE CONTROLLING INTEREST IN ALL OF THEM, INCLUDING FOX NEWS! if that sounds like a conspiracy theory, ask yourself one question, DO YOU THINK COMMUNIST CHINA WOULD LIKE TO CONTROL EVERYTHING WE ARE ALLOWED TO HEAR, SEE, AND THINK? SEE WHAT I MEAN VERN? HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WERE ABLE TO STEAL THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? WHO IS PULLING JOE, AND HO'S STRINGS? We will all know for sure when Communist China invades, and takes over Taiwan, and the U.S. does nothing but talks tough! GOOD LUCK TO US!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the convoy was bigger this time.

IMG_8999.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom