Anyone play REAL airsoft?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about you talk some of the LE guys on here to get some simunitions and we use real guns?

http://www.simunition.com/cartridges/fx_training_en.php

Dude, we gave a demo with those things when i was stationed in Germany and let me tell you, THOSE THINGS HURT!!!

They may have done a little more tweeking on them since then and i see that they have specifically designed padded suits for them but when we tried them out (03 or 04 maybe?) they would mess you UP! We were just given an upper and the mags and some goggles and told to go train.

At first i was thrilled bc they told us it would break and leave little paint marks so i was like, "YAY!!! PAINTBALL FOR WORK!!". Then they handed us shop goggles with no face protection and i started to get a little leary. First hit to the throat and i changed my tune real quick. I hit the ground coughing and sputtering like crazy. After a couple more hours we headed back to barracks beat all to hell. I had some really nasty gashes from those things and A LOT of HUGE welts. MUCH, MUCH worse than i've ever gotten from paintball.

Like i said tho, maybe they figured out to tone them down since then... or at least not send guys out in regular BDU's and shop goggles with no extra padding at all.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an airsoft question. How you determine if your target has been hit? Plastic pellets don't leave a visible mark on clothing, correct?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much has changed with those simunition things as far as the power behind them, most commands that use them will require padding and all, but there is always the one that makes it through to a spot with no padding. Like the inner thigh, armpit and behind the knee!:yikes2:

WILLARD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but am to tempted to share this. My young son attacked me several years ago with an air soft rifle so I jump in the truck and start chasing and running circles around him pelting the hell out of him with a air soft pistol. I stop get out and start shooting. A passer by stops I guess because of the similarity to real fire arms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom