Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship Clinic Nov. 7-8 in Stillwater - Camo Corner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy shooters,

Interested in upping your rifle game? Have kids or new shooters in the family who are interested in getting into rifle marksmanship? Interested in being part of the restoration of our country's heritage of marksmanship and liberty? You owe it to yourself to check out Project Appleseed, and to come to one of our weekend marksmanship clinics. Appleseed teaches the fundamentals of field style rifle marskmanship. During the breaks, we also tell the amazing true story of the first day of the Revolutionary War, and how our country's heritage of marksmanship protected liberty and put our country on the road to independence.

Things you will learn at Project Appleseed include:

- Steady hold factors for the four basic field positions
- The use of the sling as a marksmanship aid
- The Six Steps to Firing the Shot
- Proper trigger control
- How to tighten your groups by using the Natural Point of Aim technique
- Rapid and efficient zeroing using the Inches/Minutes/Clicks technique
- How to maintain a high volume of precision fire using Rifleman's Cadence
- Rapid and efficient position transitions and target transitions
- The amazing true story of the Battle of Lexington and Concord, and how marksmanship impacted our nation's history

And much more.

Project Appleseed uses the Army Qualification Test course of fire to measure a shooter's effectiveness. Anyone who shoots to Expert standards on this test is awarded our prestigious Rifleman's patch. Bring any rifle and we will show you how to be more effective with it. .22s are fine, as most shooting is done on 25m reduced size targets. An adjustable sling is recommended, preferably a GI web sling. Loaner .22 rifles are available on request. The cost for the event is $60 for adults, $20 for youth under 18.

Follow this link for information and to sign up: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=523&id_event=4012

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
When will the 2016 Oklahoma Appleseed schedules get posted and sup with the gift certificates?

http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/page10.html

The RWVA needs to get these back up on the website soon with the X-mas shopping season right around the corner.

I've already asked Santa for one with the understanding that it shall be redeemed at the 2016 USSA(I presume) Patriot's Day Appleseed.

Since we're still in OSA sweepstakes season, how about an OSA Appleseed Gift Certificate Giveaway?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, that's strange about the gift certs... It's not like Fred to leave money lying on the table, lol. I'll see what I can find out.

An OSA Appleseed giveaway is a good idea.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are plenty of spots left for the class this weekend! This is a great time of the year to spend all weekend at the gun range... looks like some real nice weather headed our way. Get signed up now. Online sales end Thursday night, but feel free to just show up and pay with cash.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be there. I'm in Kellyville and if anyone from the area of Sapulpa-Glenpool-Jenks wants to meet up and carpool there let me know, I'd love to have a co-pilot for the 1 and some change drive. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom