AR prices have sure plummeted, haven't they?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to get another ar now because I am afraid if I wait I will be screwed. I was going to wait until I get my income tax and buy another one. But I don't know how much I will get. I could get a loan and buy one. What do you guys think? Should I just wait or get the loan? I know it's only a matter of time before something else bad causes another dry up and price skyrocket.

Buy it in pieces. Stripped lowers are stupid cheap. Buy it. Then a lower parts kit. Then stock and buffer tube. Put a complete upper on layaway at that point and you have 90 days (SSP) to come up with $350-400.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buy it in pieces. Stripped lowers are stupid cheap. Buy it. Then a lower parts kit. Then stock and buffer tube. Put a complete upper on layaway at that point and you have 90 days (SSP) to come up with $350-400.
. Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the help. Does ssp sale complete uppers? I would really like one with a ffr.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anderson lowers as cheap as $39. That's a good way to start now...then, as said before, buy pieces as they come up cheap.

I bet if you're patient you could put an AR together for well under $500

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to get another ar now because I am afraid if I wait I will be screwed. I was going to wait until I get my income tax and buy another one. But I don't know how much I will get. I could get a loan and buy one. What do you guys think? Should I just wait or get the loan? I know it's only a matter of time before something else bad causes another dry up and price skyrocket.

Do that lay-a-way plan, sell your plazma, make your payment, get a new rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom