AR report from SuperDaves show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found one table with Silver Bear that worked out to .49 cents/per. I bought all he'd let me take...

Yeah the guy at the tactical citrus table had that Silver Bear for $10 a box over at the table NW of Mark's table. Also had 22lr and a lot of 38 special, Mora Swedish knives for a steal and was making deals!!!

OK it was me!! if you can spot the tactical citrus and have a sob story about a new AR but no ammo I'll hook my OKshooter buddies up until I run out. See you guys tomorrow!

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't actually see any $2K ARs, $50 magazines, or $1 ammo selling. It was there to be had, if one was so inclined.

A guy sold me a counterfeit Magpul MBUS for $50. I thought it was an ok deal until I figured out it was counterfeit and the flip-up small diopter is broken. Not a big deal if it was real Magpul, just send it back and get a new one. But they won't do that for fakes...

I should have given him a photocopied $50 bill. :D

I am going to quit buying stuff I don't know enough about. In all fairness he probably didn't realize it was counterfeit.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah the guy at the tactical citrus table had that Silver Bear for $10 a box over at the table NW of Mark's table. Also had 22lr and a lot of 38 special, Mora Swedish knives for a steal and was making deals!!!

OK it was me!! if you can spot the tactical citrus and have a sob story about a new AR but no ammo I'll hook my OKshooter buddies up until I run out. See you guys tomorrow!

Thanks for the ammo... I'll bring my tactical rock tomorrow and we can compare projectiles. BTW, how much were those Ginsu knives?

Latest posts

Top Bottom