Are we really alone in the universe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that most everything we see in space, is in some form, the past. However, open up your mind a little. Do you really think that aliens have the same technology we do and they literally will only see dinosaurs? I literally LOL'd. Some alien life forms could have technology that is light years (no pun intended) ahead of us. Give it some thought man, we are not the life forms in the universe. To think we are, is just plain stupid.

As we understand physics then the only way they could see us in our current state from a distance of 65 million light years would be if they had mastery of time travel. I'm sure any more advanced civilizations than us would have greater technology but they would still be bound by the same laws of physics that we are. Not sure where you got the idea I don't think there are other life forms and even advanced ones from my post. It is a mathematical certainty that they exist. It's just the vast distances and differences in both time and technology that will most likely keep us separated. By the time they find evidence of us, we may very well be long gone.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That assumes our understanding, or our perceived limits, of physics is correct.

We don't know what we don't know.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the end it doesn't affect me one bit unless they show up to pay my bills or sell me cool guns.

I want the Noisy Cricket!!!!

manilovefilms.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_noisy_cricket.jpg

Attachments

• noisy-cricket.jpg
    noisy-cricket.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 75

Latest posts

Top Bottom